Revigrés was born with the ambition to innovate. It currently offers removable ceramic tiles that can be reused, prevent bacteria from spreading, isolate sound or replace power switches, providing contactless approach-enabled control of electronic devices.
We are the first and only Portuguese ceramics company to be certified by the national Research, Development and Innovation Management System, in compliance with standard NP 4457:2007.
Revigrés works closely with Entities of the Scientific and Technological System to research new production processes and multifunctional products for sustainable construction.
To develop new solutions for shaping the future of construction the following must be factored in:
Health and well-being
Greater architectural integration
Combining the high standards that shape products with a strong innovative component, Revigrés develops multifunctional solutions that promote sustainability in construction, while maintaining comfort and well-being.
• Revicomfort: Removable and reusable ceramic floor tiles
• Revisense: Sensitive ceramics. No buttons, no keys
• Revisilent: Ceramic & cork. Sound proof and heat insulation
• Revicare: Antibacterial ceramics
• Ventilated Façades: Heat insulation with high aesthetic and functional quality
• Eco tiles: Products made of recycled materials